Thursday, April 14, 2011

Emerging from the Funk


It has been almost 1 1/2 months to the day since I was 'let go' from the everyday career I had. It has been an interesting, stressful, emotional roller coaster of a ride, but one that I feel stronger for having gone through. I have seen the government for some of its goods and bads, but overall am thankful that I live in this great country. I feel that I am crawling out of the just-get-through-the-day funk that I have been in and am ready to being productive again.

As for the blog challenges that I said I was going to participate in, I did follow SimpleMom's challenges, though never did get any photos posted. The 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge is still going. I am at 35 bags, all of which were given to church for last week's rummage sale. I still have 5 bags to fulfill that challenge,but I am ready to close that chapter too. 

Have you ever been in that barely-getting-by fog of a funk? How did you finally emerge? Was there a catalyst that spurred you on, or did you just awake one day to find that you were ready to get back on your feet and get fighting again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!